In this economy businesses need to remain competitive - to keep that competitive edge you need skilled and knowledgeable employees. As a leader, you must know how to motivate individuals to use their talents but traditional motivation techniques are outdated and ineffective. The knowledge-worker generation represents a shift in the individual mind-sets and motivations. To unleash the talents of this generation you must have a new mind-set, skill set and tool set. You will witness great results and more engaged co-workers if you can effectively tap into your employee's most valuable talents and abilities.
In this series you will learn how to:
- Engage in meaningful conversations that enable team members to contribute their talent to the organization's needs.
- Help team members define their contribution.
- Achieve goals through proven processes.
- Hold leaders and teams accountable for achieving individual and team goals.
You will receive:
- A Participant guidebook
- An Implementation handbook
- Conversation cards
- A full set of electronic tools and a select video from the course
Business & Community Education
Cedar Falls Center
5330 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613