The 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders
To operate a successful business you need great talent - your employees are the most important resource your business can have. In order to keep the best and brightest staff you must understand the workers. In "The 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders" workshop you will learn powerful concepts and leave with tools and skills to help you lead, support, and inspire your workforce.
In this series you will:
- Learn how to leverage the knowledge that exists in your team.
- Gain the ability to inspire trust.
- View team members as "whole people," each with a unique talent and contribution.
- Create an environment where productivity and creativity thrive.
- Improve team relationships.
You will receive:
- A Leadership Quotient Assessment
- A Participant guidebook
- An Implementation handbook
- A full set of electronic tools and a select video from the course
Business & Community Education
Cedar Falls Center
5330 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613