Closing the Execution Gap
For many organizations, the right elements seem to be in place - a skilled workforce, talented leaders, a good business model with an excellent product or service - but the results aren't. Somehow, the most important things aren't getting done, and the unimportant things eat away precious time and resources. Without a clear map for executing on the most important things, organizations end up with mediocre performance.
Learn the discipline of getting the right things done and improving employee results. "Closing the Execution Gap" is a powerful module that exposes the core issues that derail an organization's productivity and results, and then presents a straightforward plan for staying on task.
In this course you will:
- Learn trust begins with leaders.
- Achieve a renewed commitment to become more credible.
- Extend trust to others.
- Identify and close the trust gaps that exist in your organization.
You will receive:
- A Participant guidebook
- An Implementation handbook
- A full set of electronic tools and a select video
Business & Community Education
Cedar Falls Center
5330 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613