GAP Tuition Assistance
This program was made possible through recent legislation and provides need-based tuition assistance for approved short-term continuing education training programs for in-demand occupations.
Since non-credit programs are not eligible for federal financial aid, this program is designed to bridge the funding gap for individuals that meet program and income guidelines to complete short-term training programs.
What programs are approved?
The following short-term, high-demand career training programs are approved for Gap Tuition Assistance:
What is covered?
You may be eligible for partial or total assistance for:
Who is eligible?
Tuition assistance for this program is based on financial need and your ability to complete a program and gain full-time employment.
What is the process?
- Research your career choice and submit your application materials.
- Review and discuss your training request with the gap tuition program coordinator.
- A review committee will evaluate your materials and determine your fit for the program.
How do I apply?
- Attend an information session.
- Request application materials by email or by calling 319-296-4247.
Waverly Center Closed—Sept 23
Hawkeye's Waverly Center is closed today, Firday, September 23.
3420 University Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50701
Career Pathway Navigators
319-291-2705 ext. 228
319-291-2705 ext. 316
319-291-2705 ext. 350