Using the National Career Readiness Certificate
Conduct the Workforce Assessment
The National Career Readiness Certificate is a powerful tool for businesses and their hiring and training program. It verifies that an individual has the foundational skills necessary to be successful entering employment or a training program.
Want the certification for your employees? Contact the Business Development Manager with Hawkeye's Business and Community Education to get started with the WorkKeys Assessments for your workforce.
Make the Most of the Certification
The Certificate is a valuable resource because it provides an easy to understand and universal skills-based credential that allows you to:
- Communicate the essential employability skills.
- Identify skills gaps within your workforce.
- Motivate workers to acquire skills.
- Inform the design or school curriculum.
- Contribute to the development of a skilled workforce.
- Use the National Career Readiness Certificate Job Bank to post job opportunities and search for qualified applicants.
Train with Hawkeye
The assessments can help identify skill gaps of your current workforce. Hawkeye can help you review your workforce certification results and WorkKeys Job Skill Benchmarks in order to create a customer development plan to close the gaps.
Is your business eligible for funding assistance? Check it out!
Waverly Center Closed—Sept 23
Hawkeye's Waverly Center is closed today, Firday, September 23.
Business & Community Education
Cedar Falls Center
5330 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Business Development Manager