LEAD Certificate Program
"Leaders become great, not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others." ~John Maxwell
Hawkeye Community College understands that success in your business hinges on succession planning today. The new LEAD Certificate Program was designed with your business in mind, each session in this series of ten builds on the last starting with Strengths-Based Leadership and Team Building and ending with Inspired for Greatness. Investing in your people today will pay off at your business tomorrow!
2017 Training Topics
- Strengths-Based Leadership and Team Building - February 14, 2017
- Remarkable Leadership - March 14, 2017
- Leadership No-No's that Lead to Legal Issues - April 11, 2017
- Problem Solving - May 9, 2017
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders - June 13, 2017
- Motivating and Engaging Employees - August 8, 2017
- Performance Management and Evaluation - September 12, 2017
- Difficult Conversations: Addressing Difficult Employees - October 10, 2017
- Listen to Me - The Top 10 Things Employees Want you to Know About Them - November 14, 2017
- Inspired for Greatness - December 12, 2017
- Ten sessions focus on a different topic each month
- Sessions meet the second Tuesday of the month February-June and August-December
- Morning session meets from 8:00am-Noon.
- Afternoon session meets from 1:00-5:00pm
Who Should Attend
- New and emerging leaders
- Managers who want improved results
- Professionals wanting to advance their careers
- Individuals preparing for management, supervision, and leadership positions
The LEAD Certificate program is $999* per person and includes the Gallup StrengthsFinder Assessment.
Space is limited to 25 students.
*Companies that register three or more employees for LEAD will receive a discount. Please call Marsi Jacobs at 319-296-4223 for more information on the discounted rates.
Hawkeye Community College
Buchanan Hall - Advanced Technology and Business Center
Call Hawkeye Business and Industry Services at 319-296-4223 or download and mail in the registration form.
Request more information about the LEAD Certificate Program.
Business & Community Education
Business Development Manager