Community Job Openings
By: Career Services Center
Date Published: Monday, August 25, 2014
Are you looking for a job while you are in school or a job in your chosen field? Start by logging into your Hawkeye Job Board account to begin searching for these jobs.
- Accounting/Operations Support Intern #3625200
- Child Care Assistants & Associates #3622005
- CNC Programmer #3624665
- Community Service Officer #3628470
- Delivery Driver #3626732
- Distribution Assistant #3623311
- Education Assistants #3621110
- Engineering Technician #3628004
- Help Desk Services Assistant #3624960
- Home Health Aides #3619535
- Inside Sales Rep #3621581
- Library Assistant #3627914
- Office Assistant #3618146
- Patient Financial Services Representative #3617403
- Web Intern #3621605
- Plus many more full- and part-time openings!
More job resources.
Back to School Job Searching
Juggling homework and finding a job can be challenging, so here are some tips to help alleviate the pressure.
Attend Career Fairs: What better way to make contact with several employers at once? Come prepared with a resume and a professional attitude. Hawkeye Community College’s Fall 2014 Career Fair will be held on Wednesday, October 22.
Use Your Resources: Explore employment opportunities on campus. For off campus positions, visit the school and company websites. Talk with the Career Services Center, instructors, or other professionals to see if they have connections or recommendations. Look into staffing agencies that provide opportunities for temporary work.
Create Your Own Opportunities: Put your knowledge to work for you. Consider freelance tutoring, childcare, computer repair, or other areas where you can benefit from extra practice and gain more experience to add to your resume.
Career Services Center
Bremer Hall 102
Hours – Fall 2014
|Mon-Tues ||8:00am-6:00pm |
|Wed-Fri ||8:00am-4:30pm |