Community Job Openings
By: Career Services Center
Date Published: Monday, October 13, 2014
Are you looking for a job while you are in school or a job in your chosen field? Start by logging into your Hawkeye Job Board account to begin searching for these jobs.
- Administrative Assistant Sales Support # 3684269
- CNC Machinist # 3695538
- Director of First Impressions-Receptionist # 3694478
- Education Assistants # 3694566
- Electrical Maintenance Technician # 3693237
- Graphic Artist # 3685959
- HVAC/Refrigeration Technician # 3684554
- Maintenance Technician # 3695538
- Morning/Night Stock Positions # 3686196
- Part-Time Accounting # 3684979
- Receptionist # 3691069
- Respiratory Therapist # 3690581
- Sales Associate # 3690370
- Web Intern # 3683846
- Welding and Mechanic # 3683451
- Plus many more!
More job resources.
Fall 2014 Career Fair
Wednesday, October 22
Main Campus—Health Education and Services Center
A career fair is a fantastic way to come into contact with hiring companies and businesses. Not only is a job seeker able to find out what positions are available in the area, but they can also meet face-to-face with the employers, network, and make a great first impression.
The Fall 2014 Career Fair is open to students, alumni, and community members. Over 50 employers seeking to fill part-and full-time openings as well as internships.
Not sure on what to expect at a career fair? Here are some tips to get you in the game and ready to find that next job!
Career Services Center
Bremer Hall 102
Hours – Fall 2014
|Mon-Tues ||8:00am-6:00pm |
|Wed-Fri ||8:00am-4:30pm |