Community Job Openings
By: Career Services Center
Date Published: Friday, May 22, 2015
Are you looking for a job while you are in school or a job in your chosen field? Start by logging into your Hawkeye Job Board account to begin searching for these jobs.
- Assistant Manager # 4010593
- Assistant Teacher # 4017400
- Biolife Plasma Center Technician #4011022
- Bookkeeper # 4008807
- Community Trainer #4009370
- Computer Science Internship # 4017332
- Customer Care Technician # 4006578
- Dental Hygienist #4016889
- Home Health Aide # 4006401
- IT Support Provider # 4017338
- LPN/Back Office Medical Assistant # 4006596
- Maintenance Technician #4018094
- Quality Inspection Technician # 4012165
- Shipping & Logistics Technician #4005103
- Transportation/Custom Applicator # 4010638
- Plus many more!
More job resources.
Summer Time is a Great Time to Prep for your Job Search
It’s just about summer and jobs are everywhere! Summer is a great time for vacations and a break from school, but it is also an excellent time to get prepped for your job search! Here are some tips to help you use the dog days of summer to your advantage:
Participate in an internship and/or job shadow. This experience goes a long way and is highly recommended by employers!
Update your resume. Do you have items to add or edit? Now is the time to do it.
Socialize at summer events. Whether it is a family barbeque, wedding, or summer softball league, talk to people and let them know who you are and what you are looking for. You never know who might have the right connections!
Be patient. The hiring process tends to move slower than we want it to, particularly in the summer months due in part by vacation time. Do not get discouraged if you do not hear back right away; follow up with a polite phone call or email expressing your interest.
Career Services Center
Bremer Hall 102