Orientation and Registration (MORE)
Hawkeye strongly believes in engaging students and partnering with them to ensure success.
As a new student at Hawkeye Community College, you will be required to register for and attend a MORE (Mandatory Orientation and Registration Experience) session.
The information you receive during this session will prove to be invaluable throughout your education.
During a MORE session you will:
- learn about the financial aid process at Hawkeye
- have Business Services office procedures explained
- receive tips and information about how to be successful at Hawkeye Community College
- learn how to navigate My Hawkeye
- get information about your program major
- meet faculty from your program major
- register for classes
For more information or to sign up for your MORE session please check your Hawkeye email after you have received your acceptance letter from Hawkeye.