If you do not plan to enroll in a program of study at Hawkeye, but would like to take classes to enhance your skills or transfer to another school, you may register for up to 11 credits hours in the Fall or Spring semester or up to 10 credits in the Summer semester by contacting the Student Records and Registration office.
Some courses require prerequisites and/or are reserved for students enrolled in a specific program of study. If a course has a prerequisite we require you to provide proof that you have met the prerequisite. Guest students are held to the same prerequisite requirements as degree-seeking Hawkeye students.
Guest students are not eligible for financial aid at Hawkeye.
Call Student Records and Registration at the number listed to the right or stop by the office. We cannot register you via email.
We will need the following information:
- course(s) in which you would like to register. Please have the six digit course number available.
- legal full name (first, middle, last)
- phone number
- personal email address
- social security number
- date of birth
- the high school or GED center you attended and your graduation date
- previous colleges you have attended and the dates of attendance
- residency - are you an Iowa resident
- your educational goal
- proof you have completed any required prerequisites
Once you are registered we will send you an email within 24-48 hours to your personal email address. This email will provide instructions on how to activate your My Hawkeye account as well as other important information about Hawkeye.
College Catalog | Student Handbook | Next Page >
Student Records and Registration
Hawkeye Community College
1501 East Orange Road
P.O. Box 8015
Waterloo, Iowa 50704-8015