Changing Your Course Schedule

Swapping Courses

If you want to change course sections of a course after the tuition refund deadline, you will be charged the tuition for BOTH sections.

To change sections of a course, your instructor will need to sign the Registration and Records Policy Waiver form. The completed Registration and Records Policy Waiver form must be received by the Student Records and Registration office prior to the respective refund deadline to avoid being charged for both sections.

Contact your advisor if you have any questions.


Hawkeye Center
Lower Level
319-296-1609 (fax)
Email us

Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm