Black Hawk 116
1501 East Orange Rd
PO Box 8015
Waterloo, IA 50704-8015
Office Hours—Spring 2016
- 10:00-10:50am WF
- 12:00-12:50pm M
- 12:00-1:15pm TR
Courses I Teach Currently
- PSY 261 Human Sexuality
- PSY 262 Psychology of Gender
- PSY 111 Introduction to Psychology
Other Courses I Have Taught
- PSY 102 Human and Work Relations
- SOC 120 Marriage and the Family
- PSY 121 Developmental Psychology
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Northern Iowa, 1987
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education, Auburn University, 1992
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, Auburn University, 1993
I have been teaching psychology courses at Hawkeye since 1993. I enjoy working with students outside the classroom as well. I serve as a faculty advisor for Hawkeye's LGBTA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Allies) student club and the faculty contact person for the Psychology emphasis area.
This is the Faculty Directory page of the Hawkeye Community College faculty member named at the top of the page.
Faculty Directory pages are those of the authors and do not in any way constitute official Hawkeye Community College content.
Authors of these pages are responsible for obeying all relevant laws and College policies.
Views expressed on these pages and any pages linked to are strictly those of the page authors.
About the Faculty Directory
Request a Faculty Directory or Course Page