I have been teaching full-time in the Civil and Construction Engineering Technology program at Hawkeye since fall 1993. To this day, I thoroughly enjoy helping interested and willing students learn and further their skills in this challenging and exciting field, using classroom and field experiences as well as hands-on lab training.
When I am not teaching, I also work as a licensed consulting Civil Engineer.
- Pre-MBA coursework at the University of Northern Iowa
- Master of Science (Structural Engineering), University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering), University of Bombay, India
FALL 2011 (Central Time Zone)
- Monday: 12:00 noon - 12:50 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.; 1:25 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.; 1:25 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 noon - 12:50 p.m.
Courses I teach:
- CAD105 - CAD I
- CET133 - Construction Methods and Resources
- CET223 - Soils, Testing and Foundations
- EGT243 - Statics and Strength of Materials
- EGT460 - Civil Engineering and Architecture-PLTW
Most of my courses use Angel as a required resource.
This is the Faculty Directory page of the Hawkeye Community College faculty member named at the top of the page.
Faculty Directory pages are those of the authors and do not in any way constitute official Hawkeye Community College content.
Authors of these pages are responsible for obeying all relevant laws and College policies.
Views expressed on these pages and any pages linked to are strictly those of the page authors.
About the Faculty Directory
Request a Faculty Directory or Course Page