Office Hours -- Spring 2014
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10:00-10:50; Tuesday & Thursday 11:00-11:50.
Courses I Teach
- BIO 105 Introductory Biology (F 13, SP 14)
- BIO 112 General Biology I (F 13)
- BIO 113 General Biology II (SP 14)
- BIO 151 Nutrition (F 13, SP 14)
- BIO 154 Human Biology (F 13)
- BIO 168 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIO 185 Microbiology with lab
- Ph.D. in Entomology from the University of California at Berkeley, CA
- M.S. in Biology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- B.A. in Biology & Chemistry from Clarion State College, Clarion, PA
- Student-based research dealing with mosquito ecology, disease transmission and interactions with the endosymbiont Wolbachia pipientis.
- My kids. Music. Traveling in tropical and subtropical climes, getting bitten by mosquitoes and catching the diseases they transmit. Well, those last ones are consequences of living in and learning about other cultures and ecosystems.
This is the Faculty Directory page of the Hawkeye Community College faculty member named at the top of the page.
Faculty Directory pages are those of the authors and do not in any way constitute official Hawkeye Community College content.
Authors of these pages are responsible for obeying all relevant laws and College policies.
Views expressed on these pages and any pages linked to are strictly those of the page authors.
About the Faculty Directory
Request a Faculty Directory or Course Page