Your safety is important. Remember to take preventative measures to ensure yours and others safety.
- Take your keys when you leave your car.
- Turn your lights off.
- Lock your car.
- Lock all book and valuables in your trunk.
- Be an alert, skillful driver.
- Keep brakes and lights in top condition.
- Yield even if there is not a stop sign.
Hawkeye Center 216
Public Safety Officer
Metro Center Officer
Public Safety Manager
Director, Public Safety and Emergency Management
Executive Director of Human Resource Services
Hawkeye Center 101